Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

i lost my license for a dui for 90 days in nebraska and two

i lost my license for a dui for 90 days in nebraska and two weeks before eligible to reinstate got arrested for no tail light and driving under revocation. Will i lose it for longer? I am in a diversion program for dui in sarpy county.
It is possible that the MVA won't reinstate you with this pending charge. That is entirely up to the MVA, though; the courts have nothing to do with the suspension/revocation on your license (unless the judge himself orders a suspension as a condition of the sentence). You can try to fight it administratively by appealing any subsequent suspension or revocation. Or you can try to apply for an Employment Drive Permit, which will at least let you drive to and from work.