Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

Hello!Contact you,because I think someone wants to cheat me!Help

Hello!Contact you,because I think someone wants to cheat me!Help me!Pleas,if we confirm that there is in Dakar,Senegal:BACRE WALY LAW FIRM ASSOCIATES Solicitors&Property Consultants,No 13 Avenue George Pompidou,Dakar,Senegal,phone:00221778036801,phone/fax:00221338201052,...Mr.Bacre Waly Ndiaye......and the Bank:   BANQUE SENEGALO-TUNISIENNE,Immeuble SDIH 2,Place de IIndepedance,B.P.4111 Dakar,Senegal,phone:221771428477,standard:(221)82306660,grant(221)8230661,fax:00221338201052,FAX(NNN) [email protected],...Mr.Abdul Mbaye-Chief Executive Officer,Mrs.Margaret Senghor-Costumers Relation Officer,......If the Addres is not right, ask for the right Addres.Pleas confirm to me that,there BACRE WALY LAW FIRM CONSULTANTS and BANQUE SENEGALO-TUNISIENNE,with this title,addres,phone,fax,.....TANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE,...nice greeting,from Slovenija!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I am happy to assist you.

Sorry to say this appears to be a very common scam.

This is a comon ploy that is used by scam artists to acquire an advance fee deposit and steal a person's identity.

You should report the emails to the FBI on line at:

http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm:

I hope that the information which I provided was helpful to you.

Best wishes for a successful outcome. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to submit them to me directly.

Thank you,
FLAandNYLAWYER

Please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for my work

Bonus and Positive Feedback gratefully accepted!

THIS IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP EXISTS. PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER IN YOUR STATE FOR LEGAL ADVICE