N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

Can a 1983 action be brought over a violation of a confidentiality

Customer Question

Can a 1983 action be brought over a violation of a confidentiality agreement in a NIDA program?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 7 years ago.
Was someone deprived of liberty or property by someone acting under color of law?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

A change in status at the substance abuse treatment program. And the possible loss of a state disability grant . NIDA , The University Of Washington , Evergreen Manor Inc. and a couple of counslers are involved in the conspiracy. Is my status property?

Loss of a grant or promotion is property. Loss of status may be liberty.

Please tell me where this happened and I will try to find a local civil rights attorney to advise you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

This happened in Everett ,Washington

at Evergeen Manor Inc.( the substance abuse treatment program). I will send all parties a letter of intent to file civl action for violations of civil rights and conspiracy to violate civil rights.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/Civil-Rights/Everett/Washington#stq%3D0%26CITY%3D%26CONSULTATION%3Dtrue%26SPONSORED%3Dtrue is a directory of civil rights attorneys in your area, who all offer a free consultation.