How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask johngibson15219 Your Own Question
johngibson15219, DUI Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 159
Experience:  Admitted to Pennsylvania Bar October 1980.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
johngibson15219 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there an actual judicial release form for the state of ohio

Resolved Question:

Is there an actual judicial release form for the state of ohio or does an attorney just file a motion for judicial release. Thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  johngibson15219 replied 8 years ago.
If you are seeking release for your son before the end of a sentence you need to have an attorney file a Motion for early release. If the sentence has been served or if your son is being paroled, the release is automatic.
johngibson15219 and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you