FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

SERIOUS QUESTION WHO OR WHAT IS NEWSTAR TELEPHONE /LANDLINE/CELLULAR

Customer Question

SERIOUS QUESTION: WHO OR WHAT IS "NEWSTAR TELEPHONE /LANDLINE/CELLULAR CHECK? THERES A IRREGULAR NUMBER TO CALL, TRY IT: 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX (YES 11 DIGITS NOT 10) ONCE A p.i.n IS ENTERED YOU ENTER A PHONE NUMBER LANDLINE OR CELL, AND THIS PLACE WILL TELL YOU IF YOUR PHONES ARE EITHER TAPPED, OR..BEING PHONE RECORDS BEING INVESTIGATED. IF A NUMBER IS XXXXX THE RECORDING WILL JUST SAY "THIS NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN PORTED" i PUT MY NUMBERS IN AND ALL KINDS OF WEIRD STUFF, LIKE MY NUMBERS BELONG TO SOME SECURITY FIRM OR AGENCY BESUDES MY PHONE CO. THERE IS ALSO A 4 DIGIT CODE ISSUED TO BOTH MY NUMBERS..ANYWAY, I NEED TO KNOW..IS THIS NEWSTAR TELEPHONE CHECK SERVICE SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT? IM HEARING ALL KINDS OR RUMORS, SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I am happy to assist you.

Can you respond with the exact name please? Also the phone was redacted by the site.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
All I know is what the automated voice says when you call: "Welcome to NewStars automated telephone syatems check" The guy who gave me this number says his mom works for Metro (the local police here) and he claims that she says its for real..I just need to confirm that it is or is not..try and call yourself i already gave you the number here is a required 8 digit pin..22223333 let me know im waiting and i kick you guys down a fat tip, fee, or whatever it is, i just need an answer

Unfortunately I could not call as the phone number did not come through in your post.

If you resend it, I will call.

However, eleven digit numbers are issued in Central and South America.

There is also a current scam popular in Europe where an 11 digit number causes the phone called from to be billed per minute.

I can find no legitimate sources that will reveal a legal wire tap.

I hope that the information which I provided was helpful to you.

Best wishes for a successful outcome. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to submit them to me directly.

Thank you,
FLAandNYLAWYER

Please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for my work

Bonus and Positive Feedback gratefully accepted!

THIS IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP EXISTS. PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER IN YOUR STATE FOR LEGAL ADVICE

FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience: 25 years of experience helping people like you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

sorry it took me over 24hrs to get back to ya..here is the number, i will send it alpha-numeric 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX one-five-seven-four-three-four-five-seven-eight-one..let me know

You only gave me 10 alpha-numeric. The numbers were redacted again by the site. I called the 10 numbers and it is a nonworking number. Please provide the missing number. You can try the number like this 1,5,74 3,4,5, 781

Did you receive my last post? I need the missing digit.