OrlandoLawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  I worked as a prosecutor for two years in Florida.

how can I revoke an order of protection for domestic viole

how can I revoke an order of protection for domestic violence?
You cannot revoke an order. Only a judge can revoke the order for protection. The same way that you requested it to be put in place. I would recommend that you go to the DA's office or the office in which you applied for the protective order and ask them to set a hearing to have it revoked. Once you go to that hearing you can request that the protective order be revoked or terminated. If the judge grants your request, you may be in contact with that person again.

Before it is terminated or revoked, make sure to stay away from that individual because he/she can be sent to jail if they are found with you because despite your change of heart, the order is still in place.

Good luck to you!