hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.
12871787

when a prison is sent to lock down, does he have the right

Customer Question

when a prison is sent to lock down, does he have the right to the use of a bathroom, food and a blanket if it's cold until his hearing/trial or what ever they call it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  hocuspocusme replied 5 years ago.
When you state lock down are you referring to daily lockdown or special circumstances because there has been disruption on the unit? Yes to your answer because you have certain rights to thse neccessities but, if there is an emergency on the unit sometimes you may have to wait awhile and they can justify this by stating they were seeking to secure the area for the protection of the other prisoners. I need you to state the entire lockdown situation for me to answer this question more thoroughly if this does not answer your question in it's entirety.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK, lst me try to start from the top, I was vising my boyfriend at Louisiana State Penitentiary on Saturday11/01/08, and our visit got cut short because a secutity worker said that I was stroking his pennis under the table where we were sitting, firist of all I did have one hand under oh his knee and yes, i was rubbing it very hard because he was so upset because he had been working so hard, he mention to me that one of the caption told him he need to get him a crew togetheter to bust up some concret where they had a B-B Q pit next to the visting building and now they are going to widen it out some more, he was fussing telling me that he is a pision and if someone came up to him telling him that he would tell them to get the hell out of his face, becaus he don't have the authority to be telling anybody nothing like that, so yes I did indeed have my hand on his knee, but it must looked like to the staff that i had it somewhere else to her and she went and reported it to the her caption. All i know ik is his mother call down there and was told he was in dock down, where he would have to put on only a jumpsuite with nothing elst on under it, will get no food, ahd there is no bathroom where he is, and would be ther until they hold some thpe of trial to see what is the outcome, he had been a trustee until this happen, I don't really know the stages of their lockdown , but I do have the warden(BurlCain) number which is XXX-XXX-XXXX, and a Surerity Warden(Leslie Dupont, number which is XXX-XXX-XXXX... I don't know shat cn be done. I also know they don't like phone calls about a inmate