Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English explanations

I ordered cannabis seeds online and received the letter from

Customer Question

I ordered cannabis seeds online and received the letter from Homeland security saying that illegal material is removed. It didn't say I should go court or do something. I am wondering if I should do any action about this and also if I am charged.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

There can sometimes be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break. If we're writing late in the evening, I may need to get some sleep and resume helping you the following morning.

Sometimes I'm unable to read your entire question until AFTER I write back to you. So, if I suggest something you already tried, it's because I couldn't see part of your original question. Just write back to me and let me know.

Answer: Same exact thing happened to a close friend of mine about two years ago. She'd ordered seeds from Amsterdam, and got a note from Customs. It's been two years and nothing further has happened. My guess, and it's only a guess, is that you've been warned, and you'll be okay if you don't get caught again.

I'd be happy to answer follow-up questions. If you have none, please "accept" my answer and ask for "Jane Doe Deer" the next time you use

I wish you the best.

Jane Doe Deer