Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

we are victims of mulistalking and electonic harrassment we

we are victims of mulistalking and electonic harrassment we do not have criminal records, excellent credit ratings. Ihave done nothing criminal only repeat information about an attorney who was working for us and so called friends repeated this info ton the attorney. Gps tracking devices are on our vehicles aprivate investigator is destroying our reputations our house is bugged etc.we understand that a court order is required to track people now I have learned that police departments also use tracking devices without people's knowledge toassist and keep their costs down.WE WANT TOHAVE THIS TRACKING DEVICE REMOVED . WE DO NOT HAVE A COURT ORDER AGAINST US, WEWILL SUMIT TO BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS AND HAVE AND PAY FOR A POLYGRAPH TEST. WHAT CAN WE DO?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
Who do you believe has put a tracking edvice on your car, bugged your house, and hired a private investigator?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I believe the attorney is behind the harassment and stalking and hired the investigator who put the tracking devices on the cars bugged the house and spread all kinds of horrible things about me. The attorney did this as a payback because my so-called friends told him the information that I passed onto them. They did this out of jealousy. I have been told that the information gathered by the investigator is passed on to the attorney and is used for entertainment. This is being done for revenge only. He is punishing me for trashing him. We want to know if a court order can be placed against us for tracking devices and bugging equipment in our house. If so, I would like to find out how to find this out. I would like to have a criminal background check on myself and anything else to help us. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is can court orders be placed against without our knowledge and how do we find out?

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
While the police can obtain warrants for electronic "snooping" without notice to the other party, this is only in a criminal action. In order to obtain an order to do what you have suggested is being done the attorney would have had to file a civil suit which would require a notice and a chance for your side to be heard.

There are a number of internet sites that will run a criminal background search on you for a reasonable fee. You may want to try one of those.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.