Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

I am a student taking a criminal justice class; I wanted to

I am a student taking a criminal justice class; I wanted to know if a person was involved in laundering money would they have the right to request a lawyer, trial by jury, etc? What is a good website to find this information in?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 years ago.
If they are charged with any criminal offense they are entitled to request a trial by jury and to be appointed a lawyer if they cannot afford one. These are basic constitutional rights under both the federal and state constitutions.

I'm not sure what kind of website you are looking for. Could you be a little more specific on what you need to find on a website?