Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

18 yo male, hx of extreme DUI, off probation for 6mo, enrolled

18 yo male, hx of extreme DUI, off probation for 6mo, enrolled in Comm College full time. Last night ticketed for underage cons. .120% and and criminal nuisance (no doubt) for running from police.    Question is should we again retain counsel as we did for DUI due to my son's DUI history.
Absolutely. With a history of DUI and then the circumstances surrounding what happened last night they may be about to make an example. The best thing to do is hire a lawyer and see if you can get substance abuse rehab, possibly in patient, as a part of the sentence.

This required a fairly short answer due to your facts. Please ask any follow ups you have.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
how do I find a "criminal defense attorney in Phx AZ?