Onpointlegal, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 20+ years of experience

i am on probation in tennessee for a dui, i live in pennsylvania

Customer Question

i am on probation in tennessee for a dui, i live in pennsylvania will an arrest for a dui in pennsylvania effect my tennessee probation
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Onpointlegal replied 8 years ago.
It probably will. States are very coordinated on these matters.

I would strongly urge you to get an attorney for the PA arrest to advise on your next steps. Two DUIs on your record would be very serious and you need to get the best defense that you can.

I wish you the best with this situation. If you have followup issues, I am happy to help. I would appreciate your pressing accept so that I can be paid. I will still be available to work with you on followup issues. Thank you.

Please keep in mind, this online forum does NOT form an attorney-client relationship. All answers are simply based on the facts presented and are advisory in-nature. For complex legal situations, situations involving large amounts of money, situations involving issues that have a large impact on your life (such as family law issues and criminal law issues), you should always consider and obtain in-person consultation with a local attorney with expertise in the subject matter of your question.