Aaron Paul
Aaron Paul, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney since 2003; Public defender for 30+ months with daily courtroom experience
12301379

I have a problem and need help i wanted to know is this discrimnation

Customer Question

I have a problem and need help i wanted to know is this discrimnation my brother is a freshman and his principal seems to be picking on him. She told him he is hanging with all thed girls and he is in pe and that is for girls and he should be in athletics. also she took it upon herself to call several members in the family to let them know about him that she feels he is twitching around school, and that really makes me angry i need help please.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Aaron Paul replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer- Can you explain what "twitching" is?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
im sorry im switching or twisting like women do
I'm sorry, Kristian, but I do not think these actions rise to the level of criminal acts, no matter how inflammatory they may be. there may be other causes of action present in this type of harassment, but I cannot help with that.

Another expert may be able to give you more help on this, so I am going to opt out to give them an opportunity to answer.

Good luck!