Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

First offense DWI....Kinston, NC.... Blew .14. Cops were

First offense DWI....Kinston, NC.... Blew .14. Cops were scoping club that we left...Not speeding or driving badly and had on seatbelts...what does it take to get the best outcome...
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
You need a lawyer to get any kind of a decent deal with a .14. If you were barely over then you might be able to do it yourself, but at .14 they're not going to offer you a decent deal. The lawyer can look at the video, read the teports, etc and possibly find some weaknesses in their case which may give them an incentive to offer you a good deal.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.