Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English explanations

Im a York New State Employee, when a politcal foe fabricated information a

This was a political effort to remove me from my civil service. He blantant provided the State Inspector General with false information resuting in me put under Survillance for Several months.. He conspired with a high ranking former Pataki And Spitzer all He receieved a high ranking politica appointment with the understand that he bring me down. Is this coercion, bribery, Etc. This is in retailiation for a pending federal retailation suit
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break.

If what you say is true, you should file charges, but you may also want to file a complaint with the fbi at

How else can I be of service to you this morning?

I'll look forward to hearing from you,

Jane Doe Deer

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I also feel this is there effort to diminish the validity Federal suit.
Please suggest charges I might use in the complaint. The people who have brought the charges will also habdle the hearings and make suggestions for my punishment, which would be a conflict of interest.Illegal survillance, Quip pro quo, bribery, conspircy to deprive me of due process?

If you are working with a prosecutor, just tell him or her everything that happened. He or she will write the complaint, not you.

Ditto with a private attorney.

With a private attorney and civil case you may be able to support claims for such things as negligent or intentional infliction of emotional distress.

And it's "quid quo pro" not "quip pro quo."

I'll be here all day if you want to write back