Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

my Ex is posting my name and phone numbers on bathroom ...

Customer Question

my Ex is posting my name and phone numbers on bathroom walls causing phone calll from people I dont know.... what can I do against him???? i found a wall with his there hand writing
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
Your only real option is to go to court and get an injunction against him. Take a picture of the writing on the wall as evidence.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Always feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.