soloprac, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Five years exclusive court house criminal law practice.

Someone I know wrote my phone number on a

Customer Question

Someone I know wrote my phone number on a bathroom wall and I am getting phone calls. I am now scared what are my options?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  soloprac replied 8 years ago.

Unfortunately, in your situation, there is little that you can do because phone numbers are public information that may be easily accessed and posted by the public. I would suggest that you change your phone number or in the alternative get a caller id system to see if any of the calls are being made by the same person. If the last scenario were true and the same person was calling you repeatedly you would be able to make a report to police for harrassment via phone.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to soloprac's Post: i should have said it is an Ex who is doing this to me I am more scared of them
Expert:  soloprac replied 8 years ago.

Is this the only problem you have experienced with this person?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no now his girlfriend is giving my number out also
Expert:  soloprac replied 8 years ago.

If they are posting your phone number in multiple locations you should contact your local police and tell them that you are being harassed by this couple. The police will decide whether any charges should be filed from this behavior.