Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Iam on probation for a sex offense against a

Iam on probation for a sex offense against a minor. A female friend came by my house with her 3 year old daughter. They never came into my house. My friend call me out, I did not know her dauhgter was outside my house. As I went outside to talk to her, my PO pulled up in his car and told them they had to leave. After 3 weeks of me going to see my PO and attending my sex seminars I was arrested for violating probation. I don''t think it was my fault. Can I get back on probation?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

hi

did your PO say you would be violated or what was said?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He just gave me a warning. Like I said I went on my schedule visits to him for the next 3 weeks and he never mentioned the incident again while I was in his office. That friend of mine and her daughter have never been to my house.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

hi

well that is good you got only the warning and so you are still on probation. only a judge can take that away if the po files a petition. but, it seems, that since you have been reporting and doing wht you have been directed that the po will give you the benefit of the doubt - this time. now you fully understand your conditions and there should be no more situations. best for you to always ask who is going to be present or who is present before go anywhere. if you still have questions about your conditions you should ask your po so there is no violation in your future. but as of now, you still are on probation

good luck

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So,why did he reported the incident and a warrant for my arrest was issued on this incident?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

hi

oh. i misunderstood. sorry. that is what i was trying to see in my first response. it may be mandatory that they need to report it. you will need to speak with your po and try to get him on your side as you explain to the court what happened. you will be able to bring your friend without her daughter, of course, in to court to say what happened. you can state that you had been doing everything as directed. your po can support that with field notes. and you will need to speak to your po to see if they will recommend continuance in lieu of termination of the probation

good luck

Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience: Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.