P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.

hi! I currenly annoying by a lot of persons around me.

Customer Question

hi! I currenly annoying by a lot of persons around me. I don''t really know why they do that for? But those behavior are impact my normal life. should i need to appeal as a criminal conviction?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 years ago.
Can you tell me please the circumstances surrounding this and perhaps I can help
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
everywhere, and wherever i go.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It seem to be everywhere, and wherever i go they follow me. I think i have been investigated.but i don't know for what reason.and they was appearing as a group. say the thing from my personal life, slander by some meaning, pick from the my discourse. so i know they have been tell by someone. I think they have been organized and motival for some goal. should i go to tell the police?
If you believe you are being harassed I would recommend contacting your local police and letting them know. They can best advise if a crime has been committed and if so, to take care of it

Best of luck

Please let me know if you have questions else please hit the green button, its the only way i get paid
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
<p>hi,</p><p>I think the checker is around me. I don't really know if they are from the police apartment or not. but I don't need the protect. I need to catch the evident? how can i do it?</p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
<p>Hi, I have seriesely problem that trouble me! I think that I have been drug by the special drug that they are puting in the food and part of the body. how can i approved that i am thinking?</p>