Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses with their legal questions

i have three diffirent nysid #s i have seen a judge ...

i have three diffirent nysid #s i have seen a judge ones. [the question] i am trying to get my gun license i have been a nyc auxiliary policeofficer i have my security license i have been a pece officer for six. what do i do now
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.

i am not clear on why you were denied your gun license. generally, there are strict rules for application. if you didnt keep to them, consider reapplying.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. You will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a BONUS and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is appreciated.

Kindly remember that sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.