How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9312
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my name is XXXXX XXXXX i started a scraping business picking ...

Customer Question

my name is XXXXX XXXXX i started a scraping business picking up old cars scrap metal etc well i got a call to go pick up a shell of a car from a friend of a friends house and i got pulled over and taken to jail for theift of means and drug charges they found drugs in my work truck i dont do drugs and i have a reciept for the car i had now the chandler police dept wont give me my truck back there was no charges filed at all and they let me go from jail i have no history of any thing bad what can i do to get my truck back i keep calling the police officer that took it but he wont call me back i need the truck to work please help me
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 years ago.
There are 5 states that have a Chandler. Which State did this happen in?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to N Cal Attorney's Post: arizona
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 years ago.
I think you are going to have to call an attorney in Arizona to get this straightened out. Sorry I could not be of more help. I am opting out of your question and hoping there is an AZ attorney on this website who might take your question.

Related Criminal Law Questions