How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Lofton Your Own Question
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1291
Experience:  25 years experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Mr. Lofton is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can an adjuction sign by a state judge keep my parole

Customer Question

can an adjuction sign by a state judge keep my parole officer from locking me back up until my hearing
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Mr. Lofton replied 8 years ago.

An order signed by a judge which prohibits the parole officer from locking you up should keep him from doing it!

Good luck,

Related Criminal Law Questions