Law Doctor
Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Represented clients in excess of 30,000 cases over 15 years.

if someone file adultery case in the philippines,is

if someone file adultery case in the philippines,is there a possibility that the woman can be deport
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Doctor replied 8 years ago.

Most jurisdictions only deport persons who were convicted of serious and/or violent crimes, especially offenses classified as a felony. Examples of these types of crimes would be: Murder, manslaughter, drug trafficking, and rape to name a few. Also, in order to be deported, the person must be in violation of that jurisdiction's immigration laws. In addition, most states and U.S. territories do not criminally prosecute persons for adultery.

I hope this answer was helpful. If you need more information, contact me. Please remember to click on the ACCEPT button. Any positive report you can file on my behalf would be greatly appreciated, as well as any bonus you could spare. I wish you the best of luck and God bless!