Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience

How do you go about getting a person prosecuted for ...

How do you go about getting a person prosecuted for lying on a affidavit they submitted to a family court in South Carolina. My wife's ex was able to get 2 people to lie on their affidavit's saying that my web site is pronographic . I can prove 100% that it is not a pronographic site.
If they submitted these affidavits to the court, then you will have to ask the judge to hold them in contempt of court for perjury. Since pornography in South Carolina, as most other states, is something that is in the "eye of the beholder" and has no "morally or socially redeeming value" many times what it considered pornography is in the eye of the beholder, you will need some clear evidence that they are completely untruthful. Once you present that evidence to the judge, it is completely up to the judge whether or not to hold the parties in contempt of court for perjury and jailing or fining the paries, or both.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!
Thank you. I hope this was helpful.