rvlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Former Assistant District Attorney - NYC; Criminal Defense Experience for 30+ years

if there is 2 offenses showing up on my criminal ...

if there is 2 offenses showing up on my criminal backgrond report or arrest record and they were dismissed (Fail to appear charges -Felony the orginial charge was fail to return rental property DVDs). I didnt get the orginal arest warrants, i returned the goods and it was sasisfied so the charges was dismissed. However records were not current and the 2nd offense was the same as the first FTA. SO ihave 2 arrests for the same misunderstanding. I moved and forgot to turn the dvds store. Before any of the arrests, When I returned them he told me that he issued a warrant for my arrest. How do I get these removed from my record?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

Virginia petition to expunge: