Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience

Where can i find an experienced atty to help me & my ...

Customer Question

Where can i find an experienced atty to help me & my husband with a 2255 motion. It''s an excellent case that can lead to a definite major civil case possibly worth millions of dollars against a State police dept., federal prosecutors office, and police officers individually named.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
You should contact the MD Legal Aid Society and/or the MD Bar association and ask for them to provide you with the names of attorneys that handle Civil Rights Violations and they will give you a list of attorneys to help you at either reduced fees or free of charge or contingency basis.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!