Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney for 22 years, criminal defense, from misdemeanors to murder, trials and appeals.
9112957

how do you get a judges sentencing reveiwed and changed

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Cowgirl Lawyer replied 8 years ago.
If your are within the appropriate time frame, you may file an immediate request for the judge to reconsider your sentence. That motion should state any legal reason why the judge's sentence was improper. If the judge denies that motion, you may file an appeal.

Of course, you must comply with all court rules and statutes, and hiring an attorney to deal with this matter would be most helpful to you.

Good luck to you!

Please ACCEPT. Positive feedback and bonuses are appreciated!

Gloria Morris

Legal Disclaimer: The information I am providing you is for informational and research use only. You are paying me only for such information. The information is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. As the law is constantly changing, you are advised to consult with legal counsel in your area for specific information relevant to your situation.