Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

How can I find out if I have a current warrant for my arrest

No Comment Added
The simplest way to find out is to contact your local sheriff or police dept. and ask the dispatcher who takes your call. If there is a bench warrant or other warrant outstanding, they'll let you know.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Adam Kirk's Post: Wouldn't I be putting myself in additional jeopardy by calling the sheriffs office to ask if there is an outstanding warrant for my arrest? Couldn't they demand that i turn myself in immediately, or stay put until they come to arrest me at my current location?

Not necessarily - they cannot make you turn yourself in or wait around for them to arrest you. Also, you don't have to tell them that you're calling about yourself. Or, you could get a friend to call and ask.

However, if there is a warrant out, you'd be better off to go in voluntarily instead of making them catch you - if you volunteer, it is likely that you'll get a payable bond to get out. If you make them chase you, the judge may set a bond you can't pay.