legaleagle
legaleagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney for 7 years
4622441

I CHARLES J. PIERCE RESIDE ATXXXXXAPT 1 AT SHAD RUN ...

I CHARLES J. PIERCE RESIDE AT xxxxxxxxxx SUBSIDIZED HOUSING THROUGH WINDSOR HOUSING AUTHORITY. IN CT. OTHERS AND MYSELF HAVE SUFFERED A GREAT DEAL DUE TO HOUSINGS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR''S LACK OF CONCERN OR EMPATHY OF SANDRA xxxxxxx.     ON MARCH 5TH, 2007 I WAS HELD AT KNIFE POINT AND MY LIFE WAS THREATENED, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SOME GUY I SAW ONCE BEFORE BRIEFLY, CAME INTO MY APARTMENT, YES I HAVE A WITNESS TO HIM BEING HERE. AFTER THE WITNESS LEFT IT ALL WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE. HE FORCED HIMSELF ON ME. HE MOLESTED ME.    NOW MY ? IS DO I HAVE A CASE? AGAINST SANDRA FOR NEGLANCE?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 6 years ago.
You should report the criminal to the authorities so they can be arrested and put in jail. Now if the manager was negligent by allowing that person to do that to you then you can sue.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I CHARLES J. PIERCE RESIDE ATXXXXXAPT 1 AT SHAD RUN TERRACE SUBSIDIZED HOUSING THROUGH WINDSOR HOUSING AUTHORITY. IN CT. OTHERS AND MYSELF HAVE SUFFERED A GREAT DEAL DUE TO HOUSINGS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S LACK OF CONCERN OR EMPATHY OF SANDRA DESRORSIES.

ON MARCH 5TH, 2007 I WAS HELD AT KNIFE POINT AND MY LIFE WAS THREATENED, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SOME GUY I SAW ONCE BEFORE BRIEFLY, CAME INTO MY APARTMENT, YES I HAVE A WITNESS TO HIM BEING HERE. AFTER THE WITNESS LEFT IT ALL WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE. HE FORCED HIMSELF ON ME. HE MOLESTED ME, WHILE I WAS PULLING MY PANTS UP HE SAT ON THE EDGE OF THE BED AND PUT A KNIFE TO MY THROAT AND ASKED ME "WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT" AND I FROZE. THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND WAS "I FORGOT" HE ASKED ME AGAIN AND I REPEATED THE SAME THING.   AFTER HE GOT UP HE TOLD ME TO GO SIT DOWN. I WENT INTO THE LIVING ROOM AND SAT IN MY CHAIR HE THEN PUT THE SAME KNIFE UP RIGHT NOSTRIL AND SAID "I CAN CUT YOUR NOSE OFF", AGAIN I FROZE AFTER HE REMOVED THE KNIFE FROM MY NOSE HE HIT ME ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD SO HARD I ACTUALLY SAW STARS. I SUFFER FROM A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.

I WENT TO ENFIELD SUPERIOR COURT TO DROP THE CHARGES ONLY BECAUSE I FIGURED THAT HE HAD A RECORD OR WAS ON PAROLE OR PROBATION, AND I WAS CORRECT IN MY ASSUMPTION, COME TO FIND OUT HE WAS ON PROBATION AND HE VIOLATED HIS PROBATION, HE HAD TWO DIRTY URINE TESTS, ALSO HE DID NOT REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER. HE SERVED SEVEN YEARS IN INDIANA FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW. HE WAS RELEASED UNDER SOME CAP LAW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.THIS MAN HAD JUST BEEN RELEASED 5 MONTHS EARLIER, THE PROSECUTOR DID NOT DROP THE CHARGES; THE JUDGE SET HIS BAIL AT TWENTY THOUSAND NON-SURETY. (NO TEN PERCENT)

WITH THE NEW LEASE IT CLEARLY SAYS NO ONE WITH A FELONY CAN RESIDE HERE. IN COURT HE GAVE HIS ADDRESS ASXXXXXWINDSOR ST APT 5.

HE LIVED HERE FOR OVER A MONTH, NOT ON THE LEASE. HOUSING DID NOTHING TO CHECK HIS BACKGROUND. FOR A CRIMINAL RECORD.

WE HAD A PEDOPHILE ON THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS AND NOW WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOTHING BUT SIT IN HER TRUCK OR LINCOLN, ON THE BOARD IN HIS PLACE.
HOUSING AND MAINLY SANDRA IS AT FAULT, SHE HOLDS A TITLE OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND ONLY USES IT IN A NEGATIVE MANNER, SUCH AS EVICTION NOTICES, THREATS TO TENANTS FOR NOT COMPLYING WITH TRIVIAL ISSUES.SHE HAS NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY SUFFERS FOR HER NEGLIGENCE.
AS A RESULT OF SANDRA'S LACK OF CONCERN OR ACTION NOT BEING TAKEN I WAS VIOLATED DEGRADED AND STILL SUFFER FROM THIS EMOTIONAL TRAUMA.
SHE FAVORS OTHERS AND TARGETS OTHERS WITH THREATS OF EVICTION.
NOW THE QUESTION I HAVE IS DO I HAVE A CASE AGAINST THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND HOUSING. FOR MENTAL ANGUISH AND FEAR HAVE LEAVING MY OWN HOME. THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IS NOT DOING HER JOB AT ALL.

MY NAME ISXXXXX
MY NUMBER IS XXXXX
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Shelley's Post: I HAVE A FEW MORE ?'S BEFORE I CLICK ACCEPT. IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE THIS HAPPEND, HAS THE STATUE OF LIMITATIONS RRUB OUT? AND WHAT DO I SAY TO THE POLICE?

There is a 2 yr statute of limitations so no you have not passed the time limit. You should report everything you know and what happened and when, and who was involved to the police.

legaleagle, Lawyer
Experience: Licensed Attorney for 7 years