ExperiencedParalegal, Paralegal
Experience:  MultipleAreasofLaw

If Im assaulted, do I have to file a complaint

If I''m assaulted, do I have to file a complaint immediately? If I were assaulted yesterday, would today be too late to call the police and file a complaint?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ExperiencedParalegal replied 8 years ago.

You are not to late. However, you should go down to the police station today to file a report. If you have any injuries make sure to have someone take pictures. The sooner the better.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON, if my answer has been helpful to you, so that I may get proper credit for my effort to help you in your case. The statement above is meant in an effort to help guide you in the proper direction. Please remember that the fees paid are for information, not legal advice. If you need legal advice you should seek a licensed attorney in the area of which your legal issue pertains to. Positive feedback is greatly appreciated as are bonuses.