Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs

my son was arrested and I was looking at the process docket

what does it mean on a process docket for a felony case when it says subpoena returned?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

Following service, the original subpoena is returned to the party requesting service along with a Certificate of Service. It is the responsibility of the party requesting service to return these documents to the Court Administrator. The docket entry is reflecting that service has been made.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle