ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Paralegal
Experience:  MultipleAreasofLaw
9066835

what is the next step after a person is in default of ...

Customer Question

what is the next step after a person is in default of affidavit? I would wanna persue this right to the end, thank you. in need of an answer.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ExperiencedParalegal replied 6 years ago.
Dear Customer:

Please give me some additional insight to this case. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I lost my case due to not haveing enough evidence at the time.but now come to find out that the case was a fraud and now i have all the evidence to prove it.I sent the chief judge all the proof,an a sworn affidavit to the fraudulent of the case,which went well over 30 days and also an affidavit of default. an now i need to know what should be my next step. thank you.
Dear Customer:

If this case has in fact concluded, then you can file a Motion to Reopen the case. If you feel you have enough new evidence, I think that you need to hire an attorney to file the necessary paperwork.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should need anything further.

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to ExperiencedParalegal's Post: thank you. but i have had bad experience with the attorney's because they are officer of the court. and they took an oath to up hold the constitution and i dont think they are. so if you have a better i dare it would most helpful. and plus according to real law attorney do not have a license.they have a state bar card which is a union card. which is a non-governmental entity. an is not license to practice law. schware v.board of examiners,353 u.s. 238,239. so please give me the truth, thank you.
Dear Customer:

If you have something against all attorneys then you can attempt to do this on your own. I am just stating that in order to do what you want to do you will need to reopen this case.

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to ExperiencedParalegal's Post: thank you very much but no thanks to an attorney,not all are bad but'as far as helping me go against the crooked system. may i remind you there was a crime committed so by these people in office so i dont want to forget that.i think they should be punish for not up holding the law. if i did this i would be six feet under the jail,so lets move on if thats all u have then i guess u cant help me thank very much.
Dear Customer:

Please let me know exactly what you want to do and I will do my best to help you. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You said you want to help then give me some lawful advise and not what appears to be legal advise. The truth is simply this the judge,the police,and all lawyer are constitution acters from the english rule and i'm not here to perform like a actor, so now we come back to the original question,but let me mention this i'am not using the motion process why because judges can always dismiss motions, thats why i will use a affidavit not a motion.whats the process of default thats the question now help with that answer.
Dear Customer:

Thank you. Could you please clarify your question portion of the posting to me.

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Whats is the due process of default. what more to ask but what is the next step.thank you.
Dear Customer:

A default in this case would be for instance if you did not show up and a judgment was defaulted against you. This however is not the case, since you stated that this case has already concluded.

Your options at this point would be to try to get the case reopened, based on new evidence or appealing the decision of the case.

Let me know if you need anything further. There are not many routes that you can take since this case has concluded.

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i guess you are right but, you still didn't tell me much to go on,so i don't think you have the right information for me. the only thing you have is to reopen the case, an i explain that THE CASE BE CAME A CRIME.I THOUGHT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT A UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT AFTER 30 DAYS IS THE TRUTH,THANK YOU.
Dear Customer:

I am sorry that I could not help you more. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Jessica
ExperiencedParalegal
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is there anyone out there, that can tell me what is the next step after an affidavit has not been rebutted after 30 days. do u file a commerical lien,if that person don't want to respond to the law. a little in sight i lost a case due to fraud,perjury,obstruction,an conspiracy.an yes i know i have to file an motion to reopen, but they just don't work, because when a case turn from civil to criminal people turn there head, when a injustice has been done in the court,regardless of an oath they took to up hold the constitution,so please do anyone has the answer to the next step to a un rebutted affidavit, thank you.