ExperiencedParalegal, Paralegal
Experience:  MultipleAreasofLaw

How many days (hours total) legally can a Arizona ...

How many days (hours total) legally can a Arizona Police officer be given as discipline. It was my understanding 5 days (40) hours total. If they are on 10 hour shifts - 5 days would mean 50 hours.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ExperiencedParalegal replied 8 years ago.

Please be advised that in the State of Arizona the maximum suspension for a police officer is one month, without pay.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should need anything further.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON, if my answer has been helpful to you, so that I may get proper credit for my effort to help you in your case. The statement above is meant in an effort to help guide you in the proper direction. Please remember that the fees paid are for information, not legal advice. If you need legal advice you should seek a licensed attorney in the area of which your legal issue pertains to. Positive feedback is greatly appreciated as are bonuses.