TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

What is the penalty for prostitution in wisconsin

I have been having sex for money and i ripped a guy off for alot of money
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

Hello and thank you for allowing me to address your legal question.

Here are Wisconsin’s prostitution laws:

944.30 Prostitution. Any person who intentionally does any of the following is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor:

944.30(1)

(1) Has or offers to have or requests to have nonmarital sexual intercourse for anything of value.

944.30(2)

(2) Commits or offers to commit or requests to commit an act of sexual gratification, in public or in private, involving the sex organ of one person and the mouth or anus of another for anything of value.

944.30(3)

(3) Is an inmate of a place of prostitution.

944.30(4)

(4) Masturbates a person or offers to masturbate a person or requests to be masturbated by a person for anything of value.

944.30(5)

(5) Commits or offers to commit or requests to commit an act of sexual contact for anything of value.

The penalty for a Class A Misdemeanor is as follows:

The penalty for a Class A misdemeanor may include a fine up to $10,000, or imprisonment for up to 9 months, or both; however, for a repeat offender, the term of imprisonment may increase up to 2 years.

If the information that I provided was helpful, please remember to ACCEPT my post as that is the only way we experts receive compensation for our work. Thank you!