How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask romlawyer Your Own Question
romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, 75+ Trials, 1000s of cases, Licensed in PA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
romlawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can a past traffic violation (speeding and improper lane ...

Customer Question

can a past traffic violation (speeding and improper lane change) be expunged, removed, sealed,ect. so it does not show up on a MVR report. I am an Illinois resident but got tickets when at school in Iowa. I got 4 tickets in 2 weeks, 3 were on a motorcycle, the last was under 10 over in my car. I plead guilty and paid the fines. In order to get a job I want I cannot have more than 3 violations over 3 years. I am at 4 now and need to remove one. The tickets were in oct 2006, to date I have not been pulled over or ticketed since, and had a good driving record before. can anyone help or advise, thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  romlawyer replied 8 years ago.
If you were convicted, they will not go away. They will stay as long as your DMV keeps them there, which is usually for life...

Related Criminal Law Questions