Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
3273316

what colleges review sentences and how do you contact them

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

Dear Customer

There are so many colleges, it is difficult to answer unless you narrow it. The question is definitely on the federal aid applications - actually, that application wants to know if there is a conviction on any crime - as Federal aid is precluded for even misdemeanors.

I am not sure what you mean by "how do you contact them" either. Please be more specific, so I can accurately assist you.

Thanks ~ Michelle

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i need to have help to have my sons sentence reduced. he is in state prison . the case is so out of reason. 17 years for a trace of meth that was not his. he is avictim of circumstances. i have no money for any more lawyers i have already spent all i have for an unjust criminal case
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

Dear Customer

I see. I misunderstood your question - That does seem like a tough sentence.

Most law schools have legal clinics where they have students who will work under the direction of lawyers to assist in pro bono matters - Here are a couple contacts I have gathered for you - and if I missed one near you, you can call the law school and ask for the legal clinic.

Moritz Law -(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

University of Cincinnati School of Law -(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Best to you and your son in this matter,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NAMES OF LAW SCHOOLS NEAR BROOKVILLE INDIANA WHO HAS A LEGAL CLINIC. I WILLCLICK ACCEPT WHEN I AM FINISHED SO YOU CA BE PAID THANK YOU