romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 75+ Trials, 1000s of cases, Licensed in PA

My son was arrested on 2 buglary charges,

Customer Question

My son was arrested on 2 buglary charges, one crime he was involved in and the other he drove someone. He was on probation at the time, he has two probation violations now. He is only 18 years old and got himself messed up on drugs and the wrong people is there any help for him? The witness against him has been going to the jail and visiting the boy he got into trouble with and the witness is also a witness against the boy he is visiting.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  romlawyer replied 8 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
what do you think he will be facing and with the witness talking to the boy involved with him does that make a diffrence
Expert:  romlawyer replied 8 years ago.

He is facing serious time because burglary is a felony, and he will have to do time on the probation violations.

I would talk with his lawyer about his options, and what the guideline sentences are.

The fact that the witness is talking to a co defendant is not per se an issue, but your son's attorney maybe able to use this to your son's advantage if there is a trial.