Technically you could be charged with indecent exposure. If however this was a simple accident, then you may not be charged. If the police want to talk to you, do not say anything until you talk to a lawyer. You will NEVER talk yourself out of trouble, and may talk yourself into trouble.
The complex cannot throw you out, unless you are evicted, which would need to be done with cause. This one incident is probably not enough to support an eviction.
I suggest you talk to a criminal lawyer as soon as possible to make sure there is not arrest warrant, or you are a "person of interest".
To get low cost legal aid assistance you can do one of the following.
1. Look to see if there are any Legal Aid Clinic in your area. You can check the yellow pages or call your local city or county hall.
2. Any law schools in your area may offer clinics and services for no cost. It is worth contacting them for their locations and times.
3. Your county may have its own bar association with low cost or community based (pro bono) services. Contact them for a referral.
4. You can also contact your local court
clerk to for a referral to known programs in your area.
5. Many of the large law firms have a pro bono program. Call them and ask if they have a pro bono program and ask to speak with the coordinator of that program.
6. Contact your State Bar Association. Ask for a referral to any low cost or community services in your area for the issue.
7. Sometimes it is worth spending $250 for an hour of an experienced local attorney who can read your notes, and get the full picture before deicing how to move forward.
Remember to bring all your notes, contracts, names, and evidence you may have (emails, etc), to the lawyer in an organized chronological fashion. This will show you are prepared, and willing to help yourself. lawyers can read through and understand the details FAR quicker if things are organized. This will be a way for you to empower yourself to get results.
If you find any of this is helpful please click ACCEPT. Otherwise please follow up if you have any more questions. Bonuses and feedback are greatly appreciated if you feel they are deserved.
Best of luck,