Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs

Where can a stroke sick inmate get free legal advise on how ...

Where can a stroke sick inmate get free legal advise on how the correctional system should treat there medical needs. And what recourse does a inmate have when they have been ignored and neglected. After the judge at the sentencing order that he be sent to a correctional center where his medical needs would be attended and monitor due to his illness.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

You can contact

1- your pastor/reverend and ask for intervention to contact the warden and/or the prison ministry

2 - you STATE (not local) Elected Officials who serve you in the General Assembly - you can locate them via your state's General Assembly or Legislature website

3- Click HERE for information on Prison Fellowship locate the local office nearest where this inmate is located

Best to you in this matter,

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle