How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Lofton Your Own Question
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1291
Experience:  25 years experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Mr. Lofton is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son filed a modification to see if he can get

Customer Question

My son filed a modification to see if he can get out early ,the prosecuter file an, objection saying that he was never a trustee, that the guard that picks trustee told her he was never a trustee. What can he do? we think there is a racial siuation there he is the only Puertorrican in Warsaw In Jail
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Mr. Lofton replied 9 years ago.

Your son needs a lawyer there to fight for him. COntact these people about a free lawyer to deal with this:


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Mr. Lofton's Post: I have bein in that page I do look the internet before and that page no one in that list can help they are for housing or imigration problems he is from Puerto Rico no imigarnt