4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.

can a prosocutor in my sons case go personally to a drug ...

can a prosocutor in my sons case go personally to a drug store and request his brothers drug perscription records from a CVS would the need a signed permission from him to even get a sobpenia?
He can not obtain them without a subpoena from the courts. The District Attorney, Steve Meadows would have to request that it be done via subpoena.........reply if needed.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
before I pay for this can you tell me if this subpoena has to be recorded by the clerk of bay co and show up on the docket?

I am sorry for the wait.......I was offline a you know we had a storm here today........

Not always. Due to confidential being to keep it quite before being served...........but for the DA above or any legal person seeking another persons medical history or prescriptions would need the courts (judge) to sign a sub to obtain them..........sorry for the delay...........

I have replied back.........just let me know if you need further assistance.