Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs

if u where in a car accident and cant remember anything ...

if u where in a car accident and cant remember anything about it and say in your blood that night found cocaine @ so ma and you don''t use either or but they don''t find in your blood the medication you have been taking legal plus kidney failure and one blood type says you have this cocaine and so ma in system but the other blood work says my system was in fact clean with prof offices that has ran or put wrong name @ or wrong Seconal# XXXXX can happen in court to me for a misdemeanour?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

When there are discrepancies in drug test like that - it is good for a defense. So make sure you have the information on those tests - and you would want a local attorney who is going to subpoena the company that did the test showing negative results to dispute the test results from the police. It is possible a good attorney can work to getting that test thrown out as evidence. It is possible, if you don't recall anything, that the procedure for acquiring the test violated your rights in some way. So, I suggest, you consider a consult with a local attorney. You can contact the FLA Bar Assocation for a referral - HERE

For a misdemeanor of this nature the penalty is a $250 to $500 fine with a suspended license for a first offense.

Best to you in this matter,

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle