4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.

our ministers wife had been suspicious of him

Customer Question

our minister''s wife had been suspicious of him cheating on her. when he was out, the wife forced open his private vault that was forbidden to her. she found porn, child porn dvd, women''s underwear, and my daughter''s (11 yr old now) swimsuit in the vault. the police were called and everything was confiscated. they also took all his pc''s and laptops. it was revealed that the clothing items had been ejaculated on. what charges can i press, or how can i help the police and stay abreast of the case?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.
Best thing to do is stay out of the investigation and let them do the primary. I would suggest to let the DA know that the swimsuit was your daugthers. They may take a DNA swab from her. But I suggest to back off and let them do their investigation. They will come to you if needed. reply if needed.