4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.
796442

I NEED OPINIONS ON THIS EXACT TOPIC.

Customer Question

Do you think that there ways that the prison system in this country is under-inclusive in terms of the numbers or types of individuals in carcerated? If so, what type of crimes or individuals should be the focus of law inforcement?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
I think the judicial system may be over-inclusive in the way it sentences persons for life that may have remorse yet not have any chance of getting out of prison. Thus bettering their lives and changing. They are stuck in a prison cell ripe with crime within it's own walls. The person jailed can do nothing but go insane or intertwine with the prison popluation to survive.

I feel that it is under inclusive in that it releases prisoners with shorter sentences that have not made any attempts to better their lives or adapt to normal social behavior. They are most apt to return to criminal behavior.

If so, what type of crimes or individuals should be the focus of law inforcement?

Personally I feel that Law Enforcement is doing their jobs and have no direct decisions on who or what crime to focus on...........there is such a large diversity of crime today.

Instead our Prison System needs to be revamped and overhauled to better assist and help prisoners with or with out long or short sentences. You can go in on a first offense and come out far worse then when you first go in. This is due to a lack of many factors in our prison reform system and affects the entire prison population.

reply if needed.

4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Experience: Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: I have to gather information on the following and prepare a disscusion with a friend of mine describing the ways that the prison system in this country is under-inclusive,especially in terms of numbers or types of people incarcerated,And what types of crime and individuals should be the main focus of law enforcement.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
I was personally asked by our admin to assist you. I had passed on this question until asked..............what else are you wanting other then what I have provided. I attempt to remain neutral on the ethnic background of prisoners. Please advise.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Well my disscusion either has to be over-inclusive or under-inclusive, Either way Im not to picky on any of it other than I have to be able to discuss either point. I am neutral to everyone and believe that everyone one deserves fair treatment,I have no problems with ethnic backgrounds, there must have been a miss understanding. I apologize for any misunderstandings about my questions.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
What have I not fully addressed in the first answer that i can better assist with. Is this a paper or an opinion your needing.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am having a disscusion with my girlfriend and others and I have to be prepared for all of it and to explain it . I need an opinion with reasons behind it, I know nothing about this kind of topic. Are you going to help me with this????
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
ma'am you accepted and left negative feedback...............I clearly asked you in the last post to better discribe what you needed. I had a 100 percent feedback..........took this question due to being asked to do so by our moderator................there was no need to ruin a 100 percent feedback rating when you could have replied back with no accept..............what are you wishing me to further do for you............that is what I asked above...............and would you mind if we remove the negative..............I take great pride in assisting customers..........and you could have replied before posting or accpeting an answer..........
Please do reply.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
Do I have your permission to remove the negative feedback.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
funds can be refunded as well........please advise........
Expert:  4ren6 replied 6 years ago.
I believe we have it cleared up now. thanks.