Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
3273316

I contacted you on 1-28 and received an answer to my

Customer Question

I contacted you on 1-28 and received an answer to my question. I paid the $30 and was very satisified. The answer stated I could file the legal papers myself. I need to know what forms I need to fill out and file to sue this individual in state superior court in Carroll County, Georgia for non-payment on a loan which I have a written notorized contract for $80,000 left on the original amount of $136,800. And also, where can I get these forms I need to file.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

DearCustomer/p>

You will need to file a Civil lawsuit . You will need to file the General Civil Form (non-domestic) and the Civil Dispostion Form (non-domestic). Click HERE and HERE for those forms.

Please let me know, if you are unable to link in and I will provide a different route.

Best to you in this matter,

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I will be out of town until Sunday. I'll file this with the court Monday and let you know if the forms are corrrect. I'll pay you and leave you positive feedback Monday. Thanks for your help.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Michelle's Post: I need help.Information form,, state or superior? Do I leave attorney blank. What is Pro Se? Docket#.Bar# XXXXX type? Disposition Form-same questions. What type of disposition, who fills in verdict, award, and adr
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

DearCustomer/p>

Check Superior Court, that is where it is filed. Put your name in as Plaintiff and the other party as Defendant. Fill in the County and the date you are filing. Leave attorney blank - you are going pro se - latin for "himself" or "on one's behalf" - you need to check what type of case it is "contract" as it is non-payment on a loan.

On the Disposition form just fill in the Plaintiff/Defendant, County where filed, date and pro se - the judge will fill the rest in as appropriate at the end of the matter

Best to you,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Michelle's Post: Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX and contact you with payment and feed back
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Tried to file in State Superior Court 3-17 but was told this isn't what I need to file the lawsuit. They wouldn't tell me what I needed so I turned it over to an attorney. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have better luck next time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

DearCustomer/p>

Well, as you can see the form comes directly from the court's website. Was it the wrong court or the incorrect form? Apologies. I can put in for a refund request, if you want. No customer should be dissatisfied. Please let me know.

Thanks ~ Michelle

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No problem. We tried. The court people don't want anyone to do it theirself it seems. Hope I can use your services again.vThanks
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

DearCustomer/p>

Thank you. It does seem silly they would have the forms available and then try to discourage pro se - Best of success in your lawsuit.