Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs

If you over heard some say that you violated a court order, ...

If you over heard some say that you violated a court order, and they were speaking to a law officer. How can you find out what the order was if I never recieved it and dont even know where?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

Dear readytogivup

You can check with your local county court and see if there is an Order that you are unaware of - you also can check with your local sheriff as they would be the ones who would be responsible for serving a restraining order if that is what it is.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle