Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
3273316

during erotic massage, what things are illegal for which I ...

during erotic massage, what things are illegal for which I can be arrested? Can I talk dirty, I put a towel over him when he removes clothes. I can't touch the one spot but can he? what about after session is complete and no money exchanges. No insinuations or promises are made before orininal appointment that would encourage. That's all I have left in my account. Please answer anyway. ok?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 years ago.

DearCustomer/p>

The only thing I can do is provide you with is that prostitution is defined as acts that are lewd and/or immoral the michigan law regarding prostitution so that you will know how that is defined in the law. Also, I am providing the law definitions from the code which includes Erotic fondling. I see nothing about talking.

722.672 Additional definitions.

Sec. 2.

As used in this part:

(a) "Nudity" means the lewd display of the human male or female genitals or pubic area.

(b) "Sexual excitement" means the condition of human male or female genitals when in a state of sexual stimulation or arousal.

(c) "Erotic fondling" means touching a person's clothed or unclothed genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or, if the person is female, breasts, for the purpose of sexual gratification or stimulation.

(d) "Sadomasochistic abuse" means either of the following:

(i) Flagellation, or torture, for sexual stimulation or gratification, by or upon a person who is nude or clad only in undergarments or in a revealing or bizarre costume.

(ii) The condition of being fettered, bound, or otherwise physically restrained for sexual stimulation or gratification, of a person who is nude or clad only in undergarments or in a revealing or bizarre costume.

(e) "Sexual intercourse" means intercourse, real or simulated, whether genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex or between a human and an animal.

History: 1978, Act 33, Eff. June 1, 1978 ;-- Am. 2005, Act 108, Eff. Dec. 1, 2005

750.452 House of ill-fame; keeping, maintaining or operating.

Sec. 452.

Keeping, etc., a house of ill-fame-Any person who shall keep, maintain or operate, or aid and abet in keeping, maintaining or operating a house of ill-fame, bawdy house or any house or place resorted to for the purpose of prostitution or lewdness shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than 5 years or by a fine of not more than 2,500 dollars.

750.449a Engaging services for purpose of prostitution, lewdness, or assignation, offer to engage; penalty.

Sec. 449a.

Any male person who engages or offers to engage the services of a female person, not his wife, for the purpose of lewdness or assignation, by the payment in money or other forms of consideration, is guilty of a misdemeanor. Any person convicted of violating this section shall be subject to the provisions of Act No. 6 of the Public Acts of the Second Extra Session of 1942, being sections 329.201 to 329.208 of the Compiled Laws of 1948.

750.335 Lewd and lascivious cohabitation and gross lewdness.

Sec. 335.

Any man or woman, not being married to each other, who lewdly and lasciviously associates and cohabits together, and any man or woman, married or unmarried, who is guilty of open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 1 year, or a fine of not more than $1,000.00. No prosecution shall be commenced under this section after 1 year from the time of committing the offense.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience: 30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs