Moe Manser
Moe Manser, Paralegal
Experience:  President of U.S. Legal Research Corp., over 15 years of assisting lawyers nationwide. Federal/State

i am on probation i have serious back injuries

Customer Question

i am on probation i have serious back injuries that require me to take medications. i was taking what was preswcribed although i was in iop classes and was given a drug screen which will be positive for the meds that were prescribed however the iop program requires no pain medication do you think my probation will be revoked and i will have to do the remainder of my sentence?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Moe Manser replied 8 years ago.

If you can prove that the medication you are taking is prescribe and that particular drug caused you to fail the drug test, it's unlikely that your probation will be violated. Keep copies of the prescription, and explain your situation to your probation officer. Judges do not normally violate or revoke your probation on prescribed medication.

Good Luck !!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
if i accept this nanswer will i be charged any more than the 30 dollars i just paid
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
please do not charge my card for no more services thank you for your time. b. zelezny