Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs

If the legal age is 19 years old in Alabama and an 18 year ...

If the legal age is 19 years old in Alabama and an 18 year old is charged with interstate harassing communication with extradition to Texas, can he apply for Rule 20 as a juvenile without pleading guilty? The calls were made from Alabama to Texas.

I am not sure where you are finding a law stating that an adult age is 19 - it is 18 in the US and if a crime is committed by someone age 18 or older they will be tried as an adult.

Sometimes, depending on the crime, a minor can be charged as an adult, too.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am not completely satisfied with the answer. Do I still need to pay the full price?

You do not need to accept until you are fully satisfied. I am seeking more informatin so I can assist you accurately.