Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Knowledgeable in the subject matter.
1723468

what would happen if i left pa on probation and ...

Customer Question

what would happen if i left pa on probation and never came back would i have to worry about them tracking me down in another state or does it stay in pa
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 8 years ago.
If your probation restrictions say that you cannot leave the state, then you are in violation of your probation. Your probation will be revoked and a warrant will be issued for your arrest. If you ever violate any laws of the new state the police can see if there are any outstanding warrants if the warrant have been filed in their nation-wide database.

Please accept my answer for the work I have provided you and to close this window. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.